Automatinis analoginis patefonas
- Denon made its first record player in 1910; the latest turntables bring together all that experience, and are built for the needs of modern vinyl enthusiasts. Both models are designed to be simple to install and use, with a clear set-up guide and a high-quality moving magnet cartridge pre-installed in a universal headshell that connects easily to the tonearm. That means they can be up and playing within minutes, while the switchable phono stage means they’ll even work with amplifiers and systems without built-in phono inputs – any line or auxiliary input will be fine.
- With the Denon DP-450USB, copying favourite LPs and singles to a computer is made simpler than ever: it builds on the specification of the DP-400 with the addition of a built-in digital-to-analogue converter, able to transfer music directly to USB storage connected to the front-panel USB Type A port. There’s no need to connect the turntable to a computer: simply plug in the storage device, select compressed MP3 or uncompressed CD quality WAV recording, and play the record. It couldn’t be any simpler.
- Plug and play design with pre-installed moving magnet cartridge
- Heavy, damped platter and plinth to suppress resonances
- Newly designed S-shaped tonearm with end-of-side auto-lift and stop
- 331/3 rpm, 45 rpm and 78 rpm speeds with sensor-controlled stability
- Integrated phono stage with on/off switch allows connection to any amplifier or system
- Exclusive dustcover design can be used to display album artwork
- Just 41cm wide, to complement Denon Design Series components and save space
- DP-450USB adds analogue-to-digital converter and USB port for direct MP3/WAV recording to USB storage devices