- APIE MUS
- > NAUJIENOS IR BŪSIMI GAMINIAI <
- >>> APDOVANOTI GAMINIAI <<<
- NAMŲ KINAS
- MOBILE AUDIO
- MINI AUDIO
- GARSO - VAIZDO LAIDAI
PROFESIONALŪS IR SKIRTI DJ
- DENON DJ
- DENON PRO
- MARANTZ PRO
- WHARFEDALE PRO
- SKIRTA iPod / iPhone / iPad
- SKIRTA Android
- SMALL HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES
- AIR TREATMENT
- BEAUTY CARE
- PREKIŲ ŽENKLAI
1.1 This website ("Website") belongs to Horn Distribution S.A. Horn Distribution S.A. recognizes privacy and security as being a concern for individuals accessing the Internet. Even when you're just browsing our Website, we want to make you comfortable with our privacy practices and the security measures we take to protect your personal information. Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact an individual.
1.2 With this privacy statement ("Statement") we inform you on Horn Distribution S.A.'s privacy practices and security measures concerning your personal information collected during your use of this Website.
1.3 If we decide to change our Statement, such changes will be posted here on this Website, so please check back periodically to ensure you have the most current Statement.
2. What personal information is collected?
2.1 When you use this Website, we (or third parties engaged by us to that purpose) may request you to fill in personal information, including your name and e-mail address. We require this information if you wish to use the Service.
2.2 Furthermore, we may process your IP address, browser specifications, Internet service provider, referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and click stream data. This information is aggregated to measure number of visits, average time spent on this Website, pages viewed, etc. We use this information to analyze and measure the use of our Website and to improve the content thereof.
3. Who has access to the information?3.1 We may instruct third parties to perform services on our behalf in respect of the processing of your personal data. We will not disclose your personal information to any other third party unless we believe that disclosure is necessary: (a) in order to conform to legal requirements; or (b) to enforce this Statement and the terms and conditions of this Website.
4. How is your information used?4.1 Horn Distribution S.A.'s primary goal in collecting personal information, If you have permitted us to do so, to use your e-mail address to send you information on our products and services ("Mailing").
4.2 Horn Distribution S.A. may perform researches on our users' demographics, interests, etc. from our server log files. We do this to better understand and serve our users. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis so as to prevent identification of personal information relating to an individual.
5. Security measures5.1 No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Horn Distribution S.A. cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our Website, and therefore you use our Website at your own risk. Once we receive your personal information, we use our best effort to ensure its security on our systems, to protect it against loss, misuse or alteration.
5.2 When you give Horn Distribution S.A. personal information, that information may be electronically sent to servers outside of the country where you originally entered the information. In addition, that information may be used, stored and/or processed outside of the country where you entered that information. Whenever Horn Distribution S.A. (or a third party engaged by us to that purpose) handles personal information, regardless of where this occurs, it takes steps to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with the relevant Terms and Conditions and this Statement.
6. Review and deregister6.1 If you would like to review, correct or change any personal information you have provided, please contact us by using the e-mail address mentioned below. If you receive Mailings, and you no longer want to, you can deregister by sending a request to deregister to that same e-mail address or by using the deregister link in each Mailing.
7. Inquiries7.1 For further information or complaints please contact us at the e-mail address or the business address mentioned below.
Business address:Horn Distribution S.A.
ph. +48 22 331 55 55
fax +48 22 331 55 00
www.horn.eu Reg. No.: KRS 0000109020, REGON 012977688
VAT No.: PL9511828408