- Sonus faber always found its inspiration in the highest Italian culture. This time we entrusted the history of our Literature for representing the new Sonetto Collection.
- The Sonetto (Sonnet) is the most ancient Italian Poetic structure. Originally it meant ``Sound, Melody``and was traditionally used to accompany music performances. The first step in the Sonus faber world brings the name of the foundations of Literature history in Italy and in the rest of the world.
- Tweeter: High Definition DAD™ driver. DKM dome diaphragm, 29mm
- Midrange: Custom diaphragm made with cellulose pulp and other natural fibers, 150mm
- Woofer: Ultra-free compression basket, aluminum cone for maximum speed, 2x 180mm cone drivers
- CROSS-OVER: 235Hz - 3.000Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 38 Hz – 25.000 Hz
- SENSITIVITY: 90 dB SPL (2.83 V/1m)
- NOMINAL IMPENDANCE: 4 ohm
- SUGGESTED AMPLIFIER POWER OUTPUT: 50W – 300W, without clipping