- *** DEALS ***
- MOBILE AUDIO
- SMART HEATING
- ACTIVE SPEAKERS
- DOLBY ATMOS
- CAR AUDIO
- HOME CINEMA
- CUSTOM INSTALL
- AUDIO-VIDEO CABLES
- AV ACCESSORIES
- EISA AWARDS
- WHAT HI-FI? AWARDS
- BOWERS & WILKINS
- CHORD COMPANY
- DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY
- FOCAL CAR
- MICRO AIR
- VIDEO CABLES - OPTICAL HDMI
- VIDEO CABLES - HDMI
- AUDIO CABLES - RCA
- AUDIO CABLES - RCA-JACK
- AUDIO CABLES - JACK
- AUDIO CABLES - XLR
- AUDIO CABLES - SUBWOOFER
- AUDIO CABLES - TOSLINK
- PRE-TERMINATED SPEAKER CABLES
- AUDIO CABLES - SPEAKER
- NETWORK CABLES - LAN
- PLUGS AND JUMPER CABLES
- SURGE PROTECTORS
- TURNTABLE ACCESORIES
- AUDIO ACCESORIES
- OPERA LOUDSPEAKERS
- POLK AUDIO
- PRO-JECT AUDIO SYSTEMS
- SCANSONIC HD
- SONUS FABER
- UNISON RESEARCH
- WE. BY LOEWE
TOP10 - Soundbars, is our proprietary list of the 10 most popular, sought-after and appreciated products in the category of compact home theater equipment - soundbars supporting modern flat-screen TVs, which, while they can offer an excellent experience for our eyes, require support in the form of professionally prepared sound beams and often accompanying subwoofers. Here is the current list of our suggestions.
Boost your home theater experience for TV, movies, and music with premium-quality Denon sound and Dolby Atmos.
Experience exceptional sound clarity from your TV through a single HDMI connection.
Denon Dialogue Enhancer. Enjoy crystal clear movie and TV dialogue, even during loud scenes or complex soundtracks.
Adds up to a powerful 3.1.2 speaker configuration.
Easily stream your favorite music directly from your smart device to your sound bar via Bluetooth.
A rich driver array and a powerful subwoofer give you the superior sound quality you’ve always been looking for.
With three different sound modes - Movie, Night, and Music - you can choose the perfect mode for any occasion.
Start viewing and listening quickly with the included cables and Quick Start Guide.
- Acoustic System: 3.1.2 (7 drivers)
- Wireless Subwoofer: Yes
- HDMI: ARC / inputs: Yes (1x in / 1x out eARC)
- Digital input: Optical / Coaxial: Yes / No
- Analog input (3.5mm mini jack): Yes
- Simple one wire setup: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- 3D Audio: Dolby Atmos (up-firing)
- Dolby Digital decoding / DTS: Yes / No
- Dolby Digital Plus: Yes
- Dolby TrueHD / DTS-HD Master: Yes
- Soundmode Music, Movie: Yes
- Denon Pure Soundmode: Yes
- Night listening mode: Yes
- Denon Dialogue Enhancer: Yes
- Soundbar dimensions: 1050 x 60 x95 mm
- Soundbar weight: 2.5 kg
- Subwoofer dimensions: 172 x 370 x 290 mm
- Subwoofer weight: 4.3 kg
- Designed to stand on a shelf without blocking the lower edge of a TV screen, the DHT-S316 can also be wall-mounted using the integrated keyholes, while dual midrange drivers and tweeters deliver a crisp, clean sound and the subwoofer brings scale and impact to whatever you’re watching. It can decode both Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks, with Dolby Virtual Surround to create impressive multichannel effects from a single low-profile speaker. Meanwhile that wireless subwoofer can be hidden away anywhere in the room, creating the ‘near-invisible immersive sound’ effect.
What’s more it needs only a single HDMI cable (included in the package) to receive audio from a TV via the HDMI, Audio Return Channel (ARC), which also allows the DHT-S316 to be controlled by the TV’s remote handset. This makes set-up and operation simple and allows seamless operation both with conventional TV content and audio apps on Smart TVs. You can also connect sound via an optical digital input and, for those who struggle to hear speech on ‘busy’ TV programmes or movie soundtracks, the Denon Dialogue Enhancer makes voices more intelligible without the need to increase the overall volume.
Ultra-slim soundbar system with wireless subwoofer: soundbar can stand below TV screen or be wall-mounted; subwoofer can be hidden away in room
- Dolby Digital and DTS decoding with Dolby Virtual Surround processing to create immersive 3D sound from your favourite TV shows and movies
- Denon Dialogue Enhance to improve speech intelligibility without raising overall volume
- Simple connection via HDMI cable (included) and ARC (Audio Return Channel); TV remote can control soundbar; optical digital audio connection also available
- Full size remote control to easily adjust sound and switch inputs
- Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless audio streaming from portable devices and computers
- Soundbar stands less than 5cm tall, uses two 1-inch tweeters and two 1.25”x 4.4” midrange drivers for definition and clarity; subwoofer uses a single 5.5” bass driver
- Soundbar dimensions: 900 x 82 x 55 mm
- Subwoofer dimensions: 171 x 312 x 341 mm
As you would expect from the market leader in AV receivers, Denon transforms any TV into a home entertainment centre with the DHT-S216. The low-profile, wall-mountable soundbar features powerful built-in down-firing subwoofers, Dolby Digital Decoding and DTS Virtual:X 3D audio technology to create a powerful home theatre surround sound experience. Fully compatible with today’s HD and 4K TV’s, the built-in 4K UHD HDMI (1 in / 1 out with ARC) delivers clear images and amazing sound quality. Quickly connect your TV, Blu-ray or other devices through the HDMI (with Audio Return Channel) and Optical or AUX inputs, or easily stream your favourite music via Bluetooth. With two built-in down-firing subwoofers powering dynamic theatre-quality audio in a minimal, low-profile design, you won’t have the need for a separate subwoofer.
Upgrade to 3D Sound: Boost your home theatre experience for TV, movies, music and more when you upgrade to Denon premium-quality sound brought to you by the DHT-S216 soundbar
- Full-range soundbar: With a full driver array and built-in, down-firing subwoofers, you get the superior sound quality you want from a soundbar without the need for a separate subwoofer
- 4K UHD HDMI with Audio Return Channel: Experience exceptional sound clarity through one single HDMI connection to your TV
- Low-profile design and wall-mountable: At 2" (60mm) tall, the DHT-S216 fits in most spaces and won’t block your TV’s bottom edge like larger soundbars do
- Dolby Digital, DTS Decoding and DTS Virtual:X: Enjoy immersive surround sound from this sleek, compact bar. Advanced psychoacoustic algorithms realistically simulate a multi-channel home theatre surround sound speaker system.
- Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth: Quickly and easily enjoy your favourite music from your Bluetooth-enabled smart device
- Denon Dialogue Enhancer: Enjoy crystal-clear dialogue while watching movies and TV shows with complex audio soundtracks
- Optical digital audio and HDMI 4K UHD inputs: Effortlessly connect your Blu-ray, gaming console or other device
- 4K HDMI cable included: Simply connect a single cord to your TV and enjoy immersive audio for every entertainment experience
- AUX input (3.5mm): Connect your analog device and listen through the soundbar with ease
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence: Trust in a high-quality, durable system to deliver the ultimate audio experience
Denon transforms any TV into a home entertainment centre with the DHT-S217. The low-profile, wall-mountable soundbar features two powerful built-in down-firing subwoofers and Dolby Atmos 3D audio technology to create a powerful home theatre surround sound experience without a separate subwoofer. Fully compatible with the latest 4K TVs, the built-in 4K UHD HDMI, 1 in/1 out with Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC), delivers clear images and amazing sound quality. Quickly connect your TV, Blu-ray or other devices or stream your favourite music via Bluetooth.
Dolby Atmos delivers spectacular, immersive 3D audio for the perfect cinema experience. Enjoy enhanced bass, crystal-clear dialogue, and enveloping sound.
With two built-in down firing subwoofers, dual mid-range drivers and tweeters, you enjoy an amazing movie and TV show audio experience when you upgrade to Denon premium-quality sound.
Easily stream your favourite music directly from your smart device to your soundbar via Bluetooth.
Send the audio from the streaming apps built into your smart TV to the soundbar with 4K UHD HDMI (1in / 1out with eARC) via the included HDMI cable.
Denon Dialog Enhancer improves dialogue clarity with three different modes—ideal for movies and TV shows. Turn up the dialogue without having to adjust the overall volume.
At 2” (60mm) tall, the Denon DHT-S217 can be placed in front of your TV without blocking its bottom edge or can be easily mounted.
Quickly connect to your TV with the supplied HDMI or Optical cables. Once connected, you can seamlessly control the soundbar volume with your TV remote.
With four different sound modes - Movie, Night, Music, and Pure—you can choose the perfect mode for any occasion.
Eliminates surround sound processing and other adjusted characteristics for pure music listening.
Pair your smartphone or tablet with the DHT-S217 to easily stream music via Bluetooth.
- Acoustic System: 2.1 (6 drivers)
- Input/Outputs: HDMI to TV, Digital Optical Input, Analogue Input (AUX), HDMI Input, Subwoofer Output
- Music Streaming: Bluetooth (A2DP)
Soundbar with Dolby Atmos and HEOS Built-in
Like every Denon the Denon Home Sound Bar 550 is built to deliver best-in-class audio quality. With advanced acoustic hardware, expertly tuned digital signal processing and premium drivers, this sound bar offers everything you need for great 3D surround sound without taking up too much space under your TV.
Big, bulky sound bars have their place in the world, but not under your TV. The Denon Home Sound Bar 550’s compact 65cm footprint saves space without sacrificing performance. The clean, simple industrial design makes it suitable for any room.
Denon has been the leader in home theatre audio for decades, including deep expertise in 3D surround sound from Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. Theatre-grade processing for the Denon Home Sound Bar 550’s six-driver array makes every movie feel huge. Add optional rear Denon Home speakers as surrounds to really open up the room.
Connect to the TV with the provided HDMI cable, connect to a power outlet, and use the HEOS app to set up the Denon Home Sound Bar 550 on your home Wi-Fi network. You’re done. With most of the leading television remote control codes built-in, you can easily control the sound bar with your TV’s remote.
With support for 4K TVs, Dolby Vision and HDR10, enjoy cinematic TV with stunning, nuanced contrast, detailed imaging, and brilliant colours and depth. eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel) receives the audio signals including Dolby Atmos directly from your TV. Great Denon home theatre sound, maximum compatibility.
All the great music services are fully integrated: Spotify Free and Premium, Amazon Music HD, TIDAL, TuneIn, Deezer and more via Wi-Fi, AirPlay 2 or Bluetooth connection. Set the mood that's just right with your personal music collection – even in high-resolution including 192kHz/24-bit FLAC, WAV, ALAC and DSD 2.8/5.6MHz files.
With HEOS Built-in, every room in your home can have its own sound. Group additional Denon Home speakers, sound bars, network players or AV receivers with HEOS Built-in to fill the house with the same song, using your home network. With HEOS Built-in, multi-room means multiple options.
When your hand gets close, the on-speaker control panel lights up, allowing for easy control including volume adjustment, play/pause, and the ability to skip or restart songs without using the app.
- Speaker System: Tweeter x 2 – 19mm, Full-Range x 4 - 55mm, Passive Radiator x 3 – 50x90mm
- Music Subscription Services: The HEOS App lets you choose from popular streaming services including Spotify Free and Premium, Amazon Music HD, TuneIn Internet Radio, TIDAL, Deezer and more.
- Internet Radio Stations: Choose from your favourite Internet radio stations from around the world.
- Music Formats Supported: WMA: Up to and including 192kbps, AAC and MP3: Up to and including 320kbps, FLAC, WAV and ALAC: Up to and including 24-bit/192kHz, DSD 2.8 and 5.6MHz
- Connectivity: 4K HDMI 1x IN / 1x OUT with eARC, Digital Optical x 1, USB port for direct connection of stored music, 3.5mm AUX Input
- Bluetooth: Version 3.0
- HEOS Built-in
- Wired Connection: Connect to your home LAN system via the RJ-45 wired LAN port.
Thanks to Chromecast, users will be able to stream Hi-Res Audio over Wi-Fi, from music services including Google Play Music, YouTube Music, Amazon Music HD, Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, Qobuz, and more. Voice control is also possible via a Google Assistant device*, allowing for a seamless and intuitive user experience, and the DHT-S416 can even be grouped with other Chromecast-enabled speakers to create a wireless multi-room system. At just 5.6cm tall, the svelte Denon DHT-S416 is also slimline enough to sit comfortably below most modern TVs, yet still houses a pair of 1.25x4.4” full-range oval drivers and two 1” tweeters along its slender frame to ensure the crisp yet rhythmical mid-range and treble for which Denon has become famed over 110 years of audio excellence. The separate subwoofer features a 5.25” driver in a ported enclosure to extend bass to phenomenal low-end levels, while its wireless connection to the soundbar enables it to be tucked away from view to maintain minimalist home décor.
- Google Chromecast built in: Stream Hi-Res Audio over Wi-Fi, from music services including Google Play Music, YouTube Music, Amazon Music HD, Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, Qobuz, and more.
- Voice Control: Control your music with your Google Assistant device — play, pause and adjust volume. Use the Google Home App to group the DHT-S416 with other Chromecast-enabled speakers to play music throughout your home.
- Wireless Subwoofer: Enjoy seismic bass from a 5.25" subwoofer in a ported enclosure, wirelessly connected to the soundbar for ease of placement.
- Denon Dialogue Enhancer: Improves dialogue intelligibility with 3 different modes. Users can also turn up dialogue without adjusting overall volume level.
- HDMI with ARC: Exceptional sound clarity through one single connection to your TV — plus, control the DHT-S416 with your TV’s remote.
- Three Preset EQ and Pure Option: With different sound modes — Movie, Night, Music and the Pure mode — users can optimize their sound for the desired occasion.
- Low-profile Design: At 5.6 cm tall, the DHT-S416 fits in most spaces and won’t block your TV’s bottom edge like larger soundbars do. It can also be wall-mounted.
- Dolby Digital Decoding: Plays back discrete multi-channel Dolby surround sound information with improved clarity and realism.
- Soundbar dimmensions: 900 x 83 x 54 mm
- Subwoofer dimmensions: 171 x 318 x 342 mm
Soundbar and Subwoofer System
Signa S4 is Dolby Atmos Certified* to immerse you in 360 degrees of surround sound. From added ambience in music to special effects flying overhead, Signa S4 provides an incredibly realistic sound environment. Plus, standard audio played through the Signa S4 can be up-mixed to create a virtualized Atmos experience. * Requires HDMI eARC connection between sound bar and TV
Enjoy the latest blockbuster releases, immersive music, and your favourite TV shows in the amazing 3D sound provided by Dolby Atmos and the Signa S4. Its advanced seven-driver array and wireless subwoofer deliver a lifelike Atmos listening experience with a huge soundstage and effortless bass. With Signa S4, you’ll hear sounds flying overhead courtesy of up-firing speakers that support Atmos height channels, and any non-Atmos content you watch can also be enjoyed in a virtual Atmos experience.
Tired of riding the volume control to hear the dialogue during quiet scenes? Have trouble picking out voices when the bass kicks in? Polk’s VoiceAdjust was designed to make sure that you hear every word. This patented technology combines with Signa S4’s dedicated center channel to allow you to raise the volume of only the voices, making them clear and easy-to-understand, while leaving the rest of the soundtrack untouched.
Late night binge-watching session? Don’t worry about waking your family or neighbors. With Night Mode, one button lowers the bass while increasing VoiceAdjust™ so you can hear every word, without raising the master volume. Plus, one-button, preset sound modes optimize the Signa S4 so you can have the best sonic experience for movie watching and music listening.
Signa S4’s powerful wireless subwoofer provides the deep, effortless bass that Polk is famous for, at a loudness level that is surprising for its size. The subwoofer connects automatically on start-up and can be conveniently placed nearly anywhere in the room. Put it up front or in the corner for maximum impact or try behind the couch and feel the rumble.
Set up is easy: one simple connection via the included HDMI or optical cable (or aux-in for older TVs) ensures the ultimate listening experience with virtually any TV—even the latest 8K Ultra-HD TVs. For added convenience, Signa S4 is pre-programmed to work with most TV remotes out of the box and it quickly pairs to your mobile device via Bluetooth to stream your favourite music. Lastly, Signa S4’s low-profile design won’t block your TV or your remote and can also be wall-mounted for flexible placement.
The Signa S4 Dolby Atmos 3.1.2 sound bar with wireless subwoofer delivers powerful, crystal clear, cinematic 3D surround sound—at an unbeatable value.
- Sound Bar Drivers: L/R Tweeter: 2x 1” / 25mm (Round), L/R Mid: 2x 4.7 x 1.6” / 120mm x 40mm (Racetrack), Full Range Center: 1x 1” / 25mm (Round), L/R Elevation: 2x 2.6” / 66mm (Round)
- Subwoofer Driver: Woofer: 1x 5.9” / 15cm (Round)
- Inputs: 1x HDMI (eARC), 1x Optical input, 1x Analog 3.5mm input, Bluetooth, 1x USB-A (for firmware updates)
- Sound Bar dimmnsions: 1046 x 95 x 60mm
- Sound Bar weight: 2.9 kg
- Subwoofer dimensions: 200 x 328 x 280mm
- Subwoofer weight: 4.1 kg
Home Theater Sound Bar System
Polk’s flagship sound bar and powerful 10” wireless subwoofer bring movies, TV, music, and games to life in truly immersive Dolby Atmos and DTS:X 3D sound, thanks to an eleven-speaker array with up-firing height speakers that’s optimized with patented SDA technology. Stream your favourite songs via Apple AirPlay 2, Chromecast, Spotify Connect, Bluetooth.
An eleven-driver array with built-in height drivers works in concert with Polk’s patented SDA technology to deliver 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos and DTS:X 3D sound with an accurate and expansive soundstage.
Enjoy high-quality Wi-Fi music streaming from your phone, tablet, or computer with Apple AirPlay 2, Google Chromecast, Spotify Connect or any Works with Alexa*-enabled music service. Connects via Bluetooth, too. *Works with Alexa requires Amazon Alexa app or Alexa Built-In device to initiate streaming.
The 10” down-firing MagniFi Max AX subwoofer—our most powerful sound bar sub—delivers the deep, effortless bass that Polk is famous for. Wireless connection allows for convenient placement. Dial in the ultimate sound with BassAdjust.
Tired of riding the volume control? Never miss a word of dialogue again. Polk’s patented VoiceAdjust™ speech-clarifying technology works with MagniFi’s integrated center-channel speaker to bring up the volume of voices over other elements of the soundtrack.
Optimize bass, clarity, and soundstage for movies, TV, or music. Night Mode turns up dialogue and turns down bass for late-night watching without disturbing the neighbors.
Simplify your setup with 3-in/1-out high-speed, high-bandwidth 4K HDMI connectivity and input switching. Connect gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, steaming boxes, and more to enjoy them with MagniFi Max AX’s superior sound quality. Includes optical input for connecting older devices.
Set up with any TV via HDMI eARC or optical connections. (HDMI cable included.) Intuitive front-panel OLED display dims when not in use. MagniFi Max AX includes a remote and works with most TV remotes out of the box. It’s also Roku TV Ready for easy configuration and control. Sits on your TV console or is wall-mountable.
Expand the surround capabilities of MagniFi Max AX with Polk SR2 Wireless Rear Surround Speakers, available separately or included with the MagniFi Max AX 7.1.2 Sound Bar System.
- Inputs: 3x 4K HDMI-in, 1x HDMI eArc, 1x Optical in, 1x USB-A (for firmware updates)
- Streaming: Wi-Fi (802.11 a/n/ac), Google Chromecast for Audio, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, Works with Alexa, Bluetooth 5.0
- Sound Bar: Left/Right Channels: 4x 25mm x 76mm, racetrack mid-woofer drivers: 2x 19mm soft dome tweeters, Center Channel: 2x 25mm x 64mm, Racetrack mid-woofer drivers: 1x 19mm soft dome tweeter, Subwoofer: 1x 10" woofer
- Dimensions: Sound Bar: 1143 x 72 x 118mm, Subwoofer: 302 x 399 x 407mm